We are currently looking to add an Account Manager to our Client Services team, working across our B2B clients in the Manufacturing, Technology and Scientific sectors.
Reporting into the Account Director, the role offers plenty of opportunity to develop and progress. With ambitious growth plans, it’s an exciting time to join the company! Move is a multi-award-winning UK- based integrated B2B marketing agency with a range of industrial, scientific and technology clients as far afield as Canada and New Zealand.
The role offers hybrid working with 2-3 days in our Manchester city centre office. Team culture is really important to us, and we have quarterly social events organised by our Culture Committee – the last event being a Chinese meal, crazy golf and shuffleboard. We also head out to one of the many bars near our King Street office for payday drinks.
Marketing activity for our clients runs across all channels, mainly digital with some offline also. The key responsibilities and requirements for the role are below:
- Understanding clients’ needs and objectives.
- Working with the Account Director and departmental leads to ensure planned marketing activity is delivered to achieve the clients’ objectives.
- Driving the marketing strategy for clients and looking for new opportunities.
- Writing client briefs and briefing into the content, design, digital and development teams.
- Quality control of all work, a strong attention to detail is required.
- Using project management software Asana to plan in marketing retainers and ensure delivery to agreed timescales.
- Being the main point of contact on allocated client accounts.
- Supporting the Account Director on additional client accounts.
- Strong verbal communication skills, you must be comfortable updating clients on progress and developing relationships.
- A proactive personality, with an ability to work under your own initiative.
- Supporting the Account Director with onboarding of new clients.
4 years’ experience of Account Management in a B2B agency is most preferable.
If you would like to make the move from a B2B in-house role, or a B2C agency, we would still love to hear from you.
At Move we tailor your progression plan to your experience and future ambitions.
- Salary DOE
- Company bonus scheme
- 25 days holiday
- Generous training and development budget