We are hiring for a Content Manager to head up our content team. The position is a senior one within the agency and the successful candidate will take ownership of the content strategy for all our B2B clients in the Manufacturing, Technology and Scientific sectors.
The role offers the opportunity to progress, build and shape the content team. With ambitious growth plans, it’s an exciting time to join the company! Move is a multi-award-winning UK-based integrated B2B marketing agency with a range of industrial, scientific and technology clients as far afield as Canada and Portugal.
The role offers hybrid working with 2-3 days in our Manchester city centre office. Team culture is really important to us, and we have quarterly social events organised by our Culture Committee – the last event being a Chinese meal, crazy golf and shuffleboard. We also head out to one of the many bars near our King Street office for payday drinks.
- Developing content strategies
- Devising content plans
- Contributing to strategic marketing plans
- Overall management of the content department
- Mentoring a Content Executive
- Providing analysis and strategic recommendations on client market reports and guides
- Management of media space buying and booking
Marketing activity for our clients runs across all channels, mainly digital with some offline also. It’s therefore a varied role, that will cover the below:
- Contributing to brand development projects
- Developing video scripts
- Researching and writing blog content in line with keyword research
- Writing longer form content, such as e-books and whitepapers
- Researching, writing and distributing press releases
- Writing website content
- Liaising with clients to fact find and gather information
- Writing headlines for adverts and exhibition stands
- Proofreading all forms of content
A minimum of 6 – 8 years’ experience in a similar role, ideally at a B2B agency, is required.
This is a senior role within the company, so we need someone who is proactive and has good leadership skills. We are looking for someone with experience of managing and mentoring a team and contributing at a strategic level as well as the ability to represent Move from a content perspective on client-facing Zoom calls.
Excellent attention to detail and communication skills are also key for this role.
If you would like to make the move from an in-house B2B role and have the relevant experience, we would still love to hear from you.
- Salary DOE
- Company bonus scheme
- 25 days holiday
- Generous training and development budget including monthly one to ones with our dedicated agency training consultant