Midweight Graphic Designer
We are currently looking to add an Midweight Designer to our creative team, working across our B2B clients in the Manufacturing, Technology and Scientific sectors.
Reporting into the Creative Manager, the role offers plenty of opportunity to develop and progress. With ambitious growth plans, it is an exciting time to join the company! Move is a multi-award-winning UK-based integrated B2B marketing agency with a range of industrial, scientific and technology clients as far afield as Canada and New Zealand.
The role offers hybrid working with 2-3 days in our Manchester city centre office. Team culture is really important to us, and we have quarterly social events organised by our Culture Committee – the last event being a Chinese meal, crazy golf and shuffleboard. We also head out to one of the many bars near our King Street office for payday drinks.
A key member of the creative team with the ability to run projects confidently. The key responsibilities and requirements for the role are below:
- Understanding clients’ needs and objectives.
- Ability to adapt across a wide range of material, both digital and traditional marketing. From website wireframe and design, to video, digital adverts, e-books and branding projects.
- Bringing a creative and conceptual edge to B2B, contributing creative ideas and design to redefine a brief.
- A keen eye for detail is a must, with the ability to quality check your own work.
- Proficiency in the Adobe Creative Suite.
- Skills in motion graphics for video projects is a nice to have.
- Strong organisational skill and able to manage external suppliers such as photographers and videographers.
- Able to confidently present design work and concepts to clients, along with other client interaction as required.
- Comfortable with autonomy on projects at times, with the opportunity to be the design lead on projects.
- Able to independently manage your own work flow to meet deadlines and communicate changes to planned deadlines if required.
- 3 years’ experience in an agency is most preferable. If you would like to make the move from a B2B in-house role, or a B2C agency, we would still love to hear from you.
- Branding and web experience would be a perfect fit for the role, with motion graphic skills as a nice to have.
At Move we tailor your progression plan to your experience and future ambitions.
- Salary DOE
- Company bonus scheme
- 25 days holiday
- Generous training and development budget