We are looking for an enthusiastic, ambitious and talented individual who is passionate about both digital marketing and B2B, and is looking to join a supportive & highly collaborative digital agency.
This midweight role is perfect for a digital marketing executive ready to progress their career, or someone who is already a digital marketing strategist, looking to switch to an agency from in-house.
As part of the role, you’ll take ownership of both the digital strategy and delivery for some of our most important and exciting clients.
Move plan our client partnerships based on a 12 month marketing plan, which are created collaboratively by the agency team, encompassing all departments and disciplines. For DM this can include SEO, content marketing, social media marketing, CRM, automation and a variety of other marketing tactics and channels. This is a very rewarding role and will allow you to gain strategic experience within a variety of industries, budgets and methods of digital marketing.
What you’ll be doing:
– Supporting the Head of Digital with the management, delivery and digital strategy of clients and projects with high value to the agency
– Taking ownership of your own clients too – with the goal of maximising the success chances of digital objectives within their marketing plans
– Support the PPC Manager with paid media campaigns. PPC knowledge is not necessary as there is opportunity to learn by shadowing the specialists
– Supporting the Head of Digital in pitching the digital elements of marketing plans to clients, while also being the primary digital contact for your own clients
We’re looking for someone who:
- Has 2-4 years experience of working in a digital marketing role, in-house or agency
- Has a passion for implementing their own strategy, as our digital team both plans and delivers the work, with the help of our external performance marketing partners where needed
- Is a team player and thrives in a highly collaborative environment, as you’ll get to team up with our amazing creative and web teams for each client we partner with
- Salary is flexible depending on levels of experience and skill set
- 10% annual bonus tied to development and progression
- 2 days in the office hybrid work model
- 25 days annual leave + bank holidays
- A generous training and development budget, with regular catch ups to plan personal objectives and manage your progress
- Opportunity to progress and grow your own role in a rapidly expanding team and agency