Are you self-employed or a small business struggling to respond to the Coronavirus crisis?
Move strongly believes that to get through this unprecedented crisis UK businesses need to stand together. Government support will undoubtedly help, but many businesses traditionally dependent on face to face sales still need to adapt to the fast changing circumstances by ensuring that they can continue to trade in the digital space.
From now until the end of May, multi-award-winning agency Move Marketing will be offering 20 small businesses the chance to get their business online completely free of charge through the implementation of its Digiboost package.
Normally worth £1000, the Digiboost package comprises the following key elements to help digitise your small business:
• 30 minute audit call
• 1-page bespoke digital roadmap explaining the key steps needed to move your business online
• 1-page website with domain, email address, enquiry form, live-chat functionality and 1 year’s hosting
• Email design and send out to maximum 500 contacts
• Set up of 2 social media channels with guidance on content
• Set up of analytics platforms
• Advice on how you can track the progress of your Digiboost package
Contact the Move team by LiveChat, email or by filling out the form below to find out more information on how we can help!